Please ensure that you attached your CV in a useable format, i.e. Word doc and ensure you have attached your up to date contact details mobile, email etc
Recommending a job
If you are reviewing a job and feel it would suit someone else you know, do click on the ‘Refer a friend for this job’ link and follow the prompts to share the job with them. They will then receive an email letting them know that you’d like to recommend the role to them, and they’ll be able to follow the link to the job, where they can then apply.
Goldman & Fine Recruitment are looking to recruit a Customer Service Officer for one of our clients based in Charlton SE7 (VP5695)
Our client is a high-end prestige company, responsible for over 104,000 homes and 220,000 customers across London and the Home Counties, offering an excellent, negotiable rate of pay, and exceptional working environment.
We are now looking for one enthusiastic Customer Service Officer to work as part of the local Housing neighbourhood team delivering the highest quality customer services to the residents. To represent the front end of the organisation to tenants, residents, contractors, and other stakeholders.
Role purpose for Customer Service Officer:
To work as part of the local neighbourhood team delivering the highest quality customer services to residents. To represent the front end of the organisation to tenants, residents, contractors, and other stakeholders.
Skills/Experience required for Customer Service Officer:
- To be the first point contact for all customer enquiries, providing appropriate advice in a highly efficient, friendly, and professional manner.
- To ensure you have a detailed knowledge of services offered by the company.
- Ensuring that the front of house is always a clean, tidy, and welcoming environment with up to date and relevant information for customers.
- To offer efficient and effective support to the Assistant Director and the team for a range of administrative tasks.
- Taking a flexible approach when supporting the call centre and reception areas to ensure a seamless to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Team working is crucial to the success of this role. You will be a key member of the local team, working closely together to provide an effective range of coordinated and complementary services to the community.
- Also, as part of a small team you will be expected to multitask and provide cover or substitute for your colleagues to ensure seamless and high quality service to residents at all times.
- You will also be expected, where reasonable, to be available to attend occasional meetings and events in the evening and at weekends.
- Have the ability to see tasks through to completion with limited supervision and good attention to detail.
Skills required for Customer Service Officer
- A motivated individual with excellent communications skills and can deal with potential conflict situations either face to face, on the phone and/or digital platforms.
- Able to demonstrate flexibility within the role and willing to assist colleagues and teams as required.
- Must have good basic IT skills, demonstrate the ability to learn new IT skills and must be willing and able to undertake training where required.
- Proven customer service experience or the ability to demonstrate transferable skills of providing a seamless service.
- Experience of monitoring and updating systems, managing complaints and customer feedback and processing invoices would be desirable.
Shift Pattern – Part time
Salary – £28,000 Per annum (Pro-Rota)
If you have the above experience for the Customer Service Officer, please apply by:
- Clicking on this advert to submit your CV
- Sending your CV Bonnie at Goldman & Fine
- Calling Bonnie at Goldman & Fine, quoting ref 5695
- Visiting the Goldman & Fine website
If this is not the position for you, please contact Goldman & Fine to discuss other vacancies that may be suitable for you. We will explain what the roles are with precise information.
“Customer Service Officer”