Please ensure that you attached your CV in a useable format, i.e. Word doc and ensure you have attached your up to date contact details mobile, email etc
Recommending a job
If you are reviewing a job and feel it would suit someone else you know, do click on the ‘Refer a friend for this job’ link and follow the prompts to share the job with them. They will then receive an email letting them know that you’d like to recommend the role to them, and they’ll be able to follow the link to the job, where they can then apply.
Goldman & Fine Group is looking for a Vehicle Parts Manager in Essex.
Our client is a large, successful accident repair center in the UK. In return for your skills and experience they are offering a great base salary, great benefits, working with a great team in a superb working environment.
Applicants must have a clean driving license and bodyshop / parts experience.
Daily duties will include:
· Provide the right quotations to internal departments, retail and customers
· Serve a range of individuals as well as deal with all complains in a professional way
· Manage and communicate with employees under your authority, enforcing effective methods to efficient processes within departments to ensure good customer satisfaction
· Receive deliveries and raise parts orders
· Assign reasonable duties to workers under your authority
If you feel this is the opportunity you have been looking for, please:
Click on this advert and submit your CV
Email your CV to Stevie Goldman & Fine
Call Stevie at Goldman & Fine
Visit the Goldman & Fine website
If this is not the right position for you, please visit our website or contact us to other discuss vacancies that may be suitable.