Please ensure that you attached your CV in a useable format, i.e. Word doc and ensure you have attached your up to date contact details mobile, email etc
Recommending a job
If you are reviewing a job and feel it would suit someone else you know, do click on the ‘Refer a friend for this job’ link and follow the prompts to share the job with them. They will then receive an email letting them know that you’d like to recommend the role to them, and they’ll be able to follow the link to the job, where they can then apply.
Goldman & Fine Recruitment are looking to recruit a Relationship Manager for one of our clients based in Charlton SE7 (VP5697)
Our client is a high – end prestige company, responsible for over 104,000 homes and 220,000 customers across London and the Home Counties, offering an excellent, negotiable rate of pay, and exceptional working environment.
We are now looking for one enthusiastic, forward thinking, and experienced Relationship Manager to develop and deliver excellent customer services through the front office team and NM tenancy and NM communities. To motivate and lead teams by setting, reviewing, monitoring, and improving targets to reflect all aspects of customer service across the business to ensure that excellent customer service remains a high priority and all the organisation’s objectives are fully met.
Responsibilities for Relationship Manager include:
- Create and maintain a high-performance culture through effective leadership and Management,
- Lead and build effective relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Assist the HOM in developing and maintaining a strategic approach to planning and programme delivery.
- Coordinate the front of house function, including the call centre and reception areas,
- Manage the day-to-day operation by leading the team to improving the overall service
- Success metrics:
- A thorough understanding of all aspects of data monitoring including CRM, Northgate and Mitel to enable full interrogation of data and subsequent plan of action to ensure all standards are maintained and improved over time.
- A fully motivated and progressive team that are able and willing to go the extra mile in pursuit of excellent customer service,
- Improved service delivery on all levels including front of house and back office teams resulting in maintaining and increasing overall customer satisfaction rates.
- To inspire and lead encouraging individual self development through connected conversations and the adoption of a coaching leadership style.
Skills required for Relationship Manager
- Able to work well under pressure in a calm and customer focussed manner, bringing a solution-based approach to customer services.
- Active in promoting a collaborative approach to problem solving as a method of seeking the best solution for all concerned parties.
- Knowledgeable on all aspects of housing management including tenancy practise, housing legislation, and regulation together with the organisations policy and procedures is essential for this role.
- Knowledge and a proven track record of customer services in a housing setting is desirable together with an understanding of community development work
- Inclusive when dealing with internal and external stakeholders, ensuring that opportunities are open to all when discussing, planning, or implementing programmes of work, projects and/or other events.
- Able to read and interpret data from a variety of sources and produce reports to enable full interpretation and analysis of the data
- Able to demonstrate flexibility within the role and willing to assist colleagues and teams as required
Qualifications required for Relationship Manager
- A relevant qualification, in housing or business to degree level ie BA Hons in Business Studies or CIH level 3 Housing Qualification would be desirable but not essential and/or substantial experience in a similar role either within the housing or community sector.
- Proven experience in a management role (preferably in the customer service environment), is required
Salary – £45,000
Please apply by:
- Clicking on this advert to submit your CV
- Sending your CV to Bonnie at Goldman & Fine
- Calling Bonnie at Goldman & Fine, quoting ref 5696
- Visiting the Goldman & Fine website
If this is not the position for you, please contact Goldman & Fine to discuss other vacancies that may be suitable for you. We will explain what the roles are with precise information.